Monday 20 March 2017

Pageantry

I have always loved being on stage, whether dancing, poetry, etc. Although my favorite is pageantry! I enjoy everything from dressing up, to learning stage routines. Currently, I hold the title of  'Cayman's Imperial Beauty Teen 2016' which I give up to my successor in April of this year. During my reign, I traveled abroad with my pageant sisters to Orlando last summer to the international pageant. I won 'Cover Model', and was placed on the cover of one of the international pageantry magazines. I have done everything from radio appearances to interviews on Cayman27. We've also made appearances to Pirates Week; where we stood in jeeps throughout the parade and Miss Teen where we had a moment on stage. I have had so many photo-shoots and cameras in my face the past year that I literally run from any camera I see now. I have met many different important people in both the pageant and modelling industry which have given me many opportunities. I have been training the girls for the new pageant as well as private training on the side. I enjoy participating in pageants but I also love training new girls and teaching them all that I know. I have also convinced my mom to join my pageant system and I have been working really hard with her. She has everything down-packed and I am sure that she will win the title; 'Cayman's Imperial Beauty Woman 2017'. I urge any girl struggling with confidence to join a pageant, especially one that is community service oriented.
Below is a photo of miss Dona Bush and I, on a Daybreak interview at Cayman27.

Image result for cayman imperial beauties











Here is a link to the website of Cayman's Imperial Beauties.

http://caymanbeauties.com/

9 comments: