Tuesday 2 May 2017

DIY Blog Review

I chose the Number 1 rated blog for DIY's; 'Pretty Handy Girl'

After searching for a blog to review, this blog continuously popped up. I figured that since this is so popular, that I would read it and review it.

The first thing that I noticed was that the design was nice and simple. I also noticed how organized the site was, it was separated into subtitles of the different kinds of DIY's. It was easy to find anything that I searched up. 'Pretty Handy Girl' had a photo of herself, as well as a description of herself so that you could see who was helping you learn these new things. The site had videos and photos, as well as descriptions of what she was doing in each video.

Her DIY's included, decorating, plumbing, electrical, recipes, etc. I enjoyed the diversity, there was something on the site for everyone. This is probably why the site is so popular, it has many different videos too choose from in all types of areas. She had many videos under each category, so that means that she posts consistently.

There is a way you can contact on her on the site, to ask questions or make suggestions, as well as social media links that you can follow her on.

The only thing that I disliked about the blog was the ads. There were ads at the top as well as along the sides, which are pretty annoying.

Here is a photo of 'Pretty Handy Girl' -



Below is the link to her DIY Blog -
http://www.prettyhandygirl.com/

1 comment: