Wednesday 2 November 2016

DIY Face Mask

Everyone wants clean, clear skin. This is a quick and easy DIY mask, great for blackheads. Store bought masks are quite expensive and these are all natural and safe products. You can add your own personal touch to your mask to make it unique and the best for YOUR skin! I did a lot of research and chose the mask that worked the best for me,hopefully it works great for you as well. You will need two small containers, charcoal powder, glue, and peppermint extract.

* Add two teaspoons of charcoal powder in glue.

* Add a little bit of peppermint oil.

* Mix the mixture.

* Use a face/paint brush to spread mixture on face.

* Peel mask off of your face after 30 mins.

* Use a warm rag to wipe off any excess mask.

* Wash face.

This method worked brilliantly for me and my friends and I recommend it to anyone that is struggling to find a way to get rid of blackheads and shrink their pores.
Below is a video link to the best video (in my opinion) on YouTube.

Image result for black head removal diy


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBmLC0ECUmk


6 comments: