Monday 7 November 2016

DIY Mosturizer

I am obsessed with skin moisturizers and lotions, especially those that smell good! I have tons of different lotions, from many different brands; some smell great and feel wonderful but have ingredients in them that are not what I want to be putting on my skin. I like to do DIY's on things that I love so I found this one very fitting, especially since I can add needed ingredients and get rid of those that I do not want.. Below I have a DIY moisturizer that has only three ingredients! :) These ingredients are easy to get anywhere, even on my little island, Grand Cayman. This moisturizer has hydrating properties, does not clog your pores but soothes irritated skin and works with acne prone skin. It includes vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. When the mixture is finished, store at room temperature.
You will need a bowl, aloe vera gel, coconut oil and any essential oil (optional).

* Get a bowl.

* Put two tablespoons of coconut oil in the bowl.

* Put three tablespoons of aloe vera in the bowl.

* Mix until it builds a smooth texture.

* Add three-five drops of an essential oil of your choice.

* Mix the oil in.

* Store in container, use when needed.

Below is a photo and link to the video instructions from ComfortLifeChannel.


Image result for DIY 3-Ingredient Coconut-Aloe Vera Skin Moisturizer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-YuUV0gqPE

2 comments: