Wednesday 1 February 2017

DIY Dip On Nail Polish

I ALWAYS have a rough time painting my nails, but I hate not having my nails painted. I am always at the nail salon because of this. I probably spend 600+ a year on my nails! :( So I found this greaaaat substitute; dip on nail polish! This is super easy and fast and I was quite amazed! I will definitely be doing this a lot more instead of going broke at nail salons. I hope this is as useful to you as it was for me! :)

What you will need: 
*Acrylic Powder
*Eye Shadow
*Top Coat

Steps:
*Fill small containers with acrylic powder. (Use however many containers for however much colors you want.
*Get eye shadow and dig it out and drop different colors in different containers.
*Mix the acrylic powder and eye shadow together until there are no more clumps. (In the video below, Rachel shows you an easy trick on how to get rid of clumps)
*Put top coat on a nail
*Dip in powder mixture
*Put another coat of top coat over it (You can dip and top coat again)
*Do this for the rest of your nails
*Wait till your nails are dry

Image result for DIY dip on nail polish

Below is a link to the video instructions by Rclbeauty101

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stWrhfP33W4

1 comment:

  1. I feel like this would be harder then it looks! Especially with short nails.

    ReplyDelete